Oooh keto blackberry muffins I hear you say. A sweet treat that you might normally think is overly heavy and laden with excess carbs?
While yes there are a few carbs, this is a delicious blackberry muffin recipe after all. On the other hand it is also my keto blackberry muffins recipe. Therefore everything comes in much lighter that it might normally.
With my muffins there is no sacrificing on any of the taste of course. So give my low carb keto blackberry muffins a whirl. Then let me know if you think they pass the taste test or not.
Sara Louise's Keto Blackberry Muffins
- Using a cupcake tray for 12 cupcakes and paper cup liners inside
- Simmer butter over Medium-high heat until browned a bit
- Mix all ingredients with your cake mixer
- Spray paper liner cups
- Fill each liner 3/4 with batter and drop 3 blackberries on top
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until golden
- For the perfect muffin experience serve warm