A spicy and flavorsome keto curry chicken with zucchini that you will not forget in a hurry. Most healthy white meats serve as excellent additional protein when following a ketogenic diet. I am talking about white meats such as chicken, pork and turkey. Of course there are oodles of delicious keto chicken dinners out there for eager keto dieters; just check out my top 8 keto chicken dinners.
That said, this keto curry chicken with zucchini dish really got my creative juices flowing and it is easy to see why. Both white chicken meat and healthy zucchini are very healthy eating choices on a low carb lifestyle such as keto. The peppers and mustard seeds in this keto curry recipe really deliver serious and intense unforgettable flavor.
This is what we look for in a decent curry meal. Let me know if you make this curry will you? The keto curry chicken with zucchini recipe is ideal as a quick mid week meal, just delicious and tempting each and every time. You can also add some broccoli for extra healthy greens.
Sara Louise's Keto Curry Chicken With Zuchini
- 1 Large Onion Quartered
- 3 Large Zuchini sliced in 1 inch spirals
- 3 Tbs Curry
- 3 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 Tbs Mustard Seeds
- 12 Pieces Chicken thighs or drumsticks are fine
- 2 Cups Tap Water
- 2 Large Tomatoes seeded and diced
- Take a large heavy deep skillet and heat up the olive oil on a high setting.
- Coarsely chop the onion and jalapeno pepper in your food processor.
- Add the ground mixture to the hot oil and saute together nicely.
- Add the curry and mustard seeds and stir in the skillet for one minute or so.
- Add the water, chicken and remaining ingredients to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat down to a medium flame and cover over.
- Cook for 60-70 minutes.
- Monitor to be certain that there is enough liquid in the pot, add a little more if needed.
- The sauce should be nice and thick when ready.
- Serve hot to plate and enjoy.