Delicious buttery keto friendly garlic bread that you won’t easily refuse. These keto garlic butter breads are simply delicious and so soft, buttery and healthy in so far as garlic bread ever goes. Some of us just cannot go without some carb laden breads such as my Hawaiian sweet rolls ( which keto does allow for ) and this keto garlic butter bread is such a healthy compromise.
You will enjoy my keto garlic bread for as long as you follow the keto lifestyle and even if you should change your eating habits in the future. Decent keto bread recipes that do not overload on unwanted carbs are rather difficult to find.
My garlic butter keto breads are an absolute delight to make in your kitchen, you will need a decent cast iron skillet for this. So without any delay equip yourself with some baking powder and butter and heat the oven baking tray. For what follows is expectant anticipation of my yum keto garlic butter bread recipe. Go on try some, you certainly deserve it. Let me know what you thought of my low carb garlic butter bread in the comments.
Garlic Butter Keto Bread
- To start preparing the keto garlic butter bread just grease a medium cast iron skillet with some oil, butter or low fat spray and set to one side. In a shallow plate, combine the parmesan cheese with the Italian seasoning.
- Melt the Mozzarella and cream cheese in a large or mid sized bowl for one minute in your microwave oven. Mix together until well blended with a spatula or spoon.
- Combine the melted cheese, eggs, baking powder, almond flour and bacon. Mix until fully blended.
- Using a large scoop, scoop the bread dough and roll deeply into the parmesan chees and Italian seasoning mix that you prepared earlier. Place each dough ball on the iron skillet. Sprinkle the dough balls with more parmesan cheese.
- Place your skillet in the fridge for about 11-12 minutes. While you wait, preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
Cooking The Keto Garlic Butter Bread
- Now go to the fridge and retrieve the cast iron skillet. Next you should bake the garlic butter bread for around 20 to 25 minutes, until the bread starts to turn a lovely golden brown color.
- The final step is to brush generously the baked garlic butter keto bread with the yummy garlic butter sauce and serve. Let it soak in and enjoy the keto garlic butter bread!
File this yummy keto garlic butter bread recipe away in your keto recipe scrapbook will you. It will be a firm favorite for many years to come. Everyone loves it. And do me a big favor please, would you share it on Facebook for me? Pin my keto hotdogs recipe on Pinterest as well!