Sparkling lemonade is one of the most refreshing drinks that I know and even better when made pink. In fact it’s so easy to make keto pink lemonade. Now you need to learn that the solution to virtually no carb lemonade is a bit of a secret. But almost no carbs can be gained by using a natural stevia sweetener product that I recommend that has zero carbs, zero calories, and absolutely no glycemic response whatsoever.
Keto pink lemonade is a fabulous drink to prepare and consume at home, your whole family will love it, even the kids. Plus if it the pink lemonade is just for you then you won’t have any regrets about this keto lemonade recipe either.
Important: I always use the lemon flavored Sweet Leaf liquid drops to sweeten this lemonade because it instantly mixes into your lemonade, which makes blending this refreshing beverage so easy. This keto pink lemonade recipe was created to replicate the taste of traditional lemonade but without all the carbs and calories.
Now if you are a keto super strict type you can easily cut down on the amount of lemon juice in my homemade pink lemonade recipe to your taste in order to reduce the carbs a bit more.
The Stevia Ingredient in My Keto Pink Lemonade
So one of the ingredients in my recipe is stevia and I recommend ‘SweetLeaf liquid stevia drops‘, this is a liquid stevia product that just works so well with this pink lemonade recipe.
The ingredient is made by taking the leaves of organically grown non-GMO stevia plants and applying a water process. This process is used to extract their natural sweetness. The stevia drops that I recommend do not contain any alcohols or further additives. They are also gluten free. Also, just omit the raspberries if you prefer your keto lemonade plain as some people do prefer it this way.
Keto Pink Lemonade
Preparing the Pink Lemonade
- 8-10 lemons juiced (approximately 2/3 cup of juice)
- 8-10 drops of Sweet Leaf liquid stevia plain is fine, too.
- A handful of fresh raspberries. optional, to make it pink
Making the Lemonade
- Add lemon juice to a pitcher
- Add stevia and fill pitcher with filtered water
- Taste and adjust sweetness to your preference.
How to Make My Homemade Lemonade Turn Pink
- To make lemonade turn color pink, just place a handful of raspberries into a fine mesh strainer and position the strainer directly over the top of your lemonade pitcher or a separate prep bowl.
- Using a spoon or spatula, ease the raspberries through the strainer which will cause the juices to flow. There should just be seeds left in the strainer after you've extracted all the raspberry juice.
- Stir to combine the raspberries into your lemonade mix. (remember raspberries are optional)
- Refrigerate your new keto pink lemonade pitcher for at least an hour before serving up.