Chocolate chip cookies are often thought of as a bit of a naughty treat served up with coffee during the morning snack. Not so with my keto chocolate chip cookies recipe. Of course not all chocolate chip cookies are created equal, as when on a keto style diet you are in control of your cookie destiny.
Particularly if you follow my keto chocolate chip cookies recipe. You will soon discover that it is possible to enjoy choc chip cookies without all the usual negative aspects of what is traditionally an unhealthy snack. One stellar tip, ensure that you have a high quality baking tray to make these keto cookies. This is so that the mixture does not stick to the tray and crumble.
So try my keto chocolate chip cookies recipe and buck the trend everybody, my cookies are awesome and I can’t wait for you to bake them in your own kitchen as part of your keto snack recipes. Further if you appreciated these treats do try the rest of my keto cookie recipe collection.
Sara Louise's Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- I prefer firm on the outside and soft on the inside. Soft cookies are my favorite.
Step One: Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
Step Two: Mix Cookie Ingredients
- Cream together butter, xylitol or swerve, and Lakanto golden.
- Add heavy whipped cream and vanilla extract, baking soda
- Add the coconut flour
- Now add the cocoa.
- add almond flour 1/4 of a cup at a time and mix.
- Stir in pecan pieces and chocolate chips.
Your Cookie Mix
- The mix should form about 18 cookies.
- Please note, in the summer months you should refrigerate the cookie dough for an hour or so or alternatively freeze it for a half-hour
Step Three: Bake the Cookies
- Place the cookies in oven on greased cookie sheet
- Bake for only 8-10 minutes.
- The cookies should be perfect.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve up or nibble whenever you need a delicious choc chip cookie