What giant monster choc chip cookies you scream? Yup that is absolutely correct, allow me to demonstrate my yummy low carb keto cookie monster chocolate chip cookies to you all. Life will never be the same again!
Well that last part may be a slight exaggeration but there is little doubt that my low carb keto cookie monster chocolate chip cookies were designed to impress cookie lovers everywhere. Note to cookie bakers, you will need a good non stick baking tray or cookie pan to ensure that the mix does not fall apart. That would be a real shame.
Don’t get me wrong cookies, especially cookie monster cookies and keto are not an ideal match normally. But it is a marriage that can work, with some clever adjusting of the monster cookie ingredients. Now even on keto you should not be munching low carb monster cookies everyday. Now if you think monster cookies are just a shade high in carbs then you can always try my regular choc chip cookies recipe instead.
On the other hand you should think of my keto monster cookies recipe as a treat to reward your success and achievements following the keto lifestyle so far. You deserve them!
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Cookie Monster Chocolate Chip Cookies
Step One: Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
Step Two: Mix Cookie Ingredients
- Cream together butter, swerve, and Lakanto golden.
- Start to add eggs and vanilla extract, salt, baking soda.
- Now add some coconut flour to the cookie mix.
- Add the almond flour 1/4 of a cup at a time and mix.
The Cookie Mixture
- You should be able to form 18 yummy giant cookies.
- Please note, especially in the summer refrigerate the cookie monster dough for a 2 hours or freeze it for 45 minutes.
Step Three: How to Bake the Monster Cookies
- Place in oven on greased cookie baking sheet.
- Bake for only 8-10 minutes.
- The cookies should be perfect by now and looking really good.
- Cool the cookies on a wire rack then they are ready to serve up, enjoy!