It is not often that I get to publish a keto dessert recipe that is just so easy to make I could possibly prepare it completely blindfolded. Well my keto chocolate sorbet recipe comes pretty close to that bold claim, just not quite haha. You will be astounded however. Since the keto chocolate sorbet is one simple, easy and lightweight keto dessert recipe. The sorbet works best with Lily’s Chocolate Chips, so get yourself some of these for best results.
Hence if you are a keto dieter and just love no fuss low carb desserts. Such as tempting keto sorbet and ice cream then you are most certainly in the right place. This is quite possibly the easiest keto dessert recipe that I will ever share. Not a chocolate lover, no problem, try this lemon sorbet instead.
There are only three ingredients that contribute to making this deliciously light keto chocolate sorbet, so I doubt that you will have any difficulty with making the recipe. This low carb chocolate dessert recipe is ideal for all chocolate lovers craving a sweet fix.
This delicious sorbet is so refreshing also and just makes for an excellent after dinner dessert idea. As always let me know what you think of this refreshing keto chocolate sorbet in the comments or in our Facebook group.
Sara Louise's Keto Chocolate Sorbet
- Add Lilly chocolate chips and swerve sweetener into your blender.
- Pour in some piping hot boiling water to create the sorbet mix.
- Pour the sorbet mixture into a suitable container and freeze overnight.
- This is a very rich chocolate sorbet recipe. 2-4 oz of choc chips is plenty.
- You can adjust the recipe but I can't promise it will taste as good if you do.