Looking for great, tasty but healthy keto cheesecakes? Well this keto cheesecake recipe that Sara has rustled up could be just what you are looking for, we all know that delicious keto style cheesecakes are all the rage right now. However producing a keto cheesecake recipe that is keto or keto friendly is not as easy as some would have you believe.
You see not all cheesecakes are created equal though. With most cheesecakes you will know by now that they can be notoriously unhealthy and weighty in some cheesecake recipe incarnations. It is just a sad fact that some cheesecake recipes are much, much heavier than others. Make sure you bake your cheesecake with a great baking tray so it does not stick and crumble.
So we are here to help you guys out and prove that you can have your cheesecake and eat it! Since our keto cheesecake is the perfect dessert any time of the year; so without further ado it is time to start preparing my famous keto cheesecake and to start baking! Let me know how it goes for you all.
STEP ONE: CRUST
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup melted Kerrygold butter
- 1/4 cup xylitol (or other keto sweetener)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all above ingredients together.
- Butter the springform pan.
- Press mixture into springform pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for just 8 minutes.
STEP TWO: FILLING
- Leave all ingredients out for 6-8 hours to soften (a MUST)
- 3 8 oz packages of cream cheese (no sugar)
- 3 large eggs
- 16 oz full fat sour cream
- 1 cup of xylitol
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Beat the eggs and xylitol together.
- Add cream cheese one tablespoon at a time until it’s all creamy.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla.
- Add this mixture to the pie crust.
STEP THREE: BAKE YOUR CHEESECAKE
- Bake your cheesecake at 375 degrees for just 30 minutes.
- Now, turn off your oven and leave your cheesecake in the oven for one hour
- Remove and refrigerate.
STEP FOUR: ADD CHOICE OF TOPPINGS AND ENJOY
- Cover each slice of the cheesecake with a single strawberry sliced or a single blackberry or kiwi for example.
- It’s truly elegant and sophisticated.
- It’s the perfect Keto cheesecake recipe.