Looking for great, tasty but healthy keto cheesecakes? Well this keto cheesecake recipe that Sara has rustled up could be just what you are looking for, we all know that delicious keto style cheesecakes are all the rage right now. However producing a keto cheesecake recipe that is keto or keto friendly is not as easy as some would have you believe.
You see not all cheesecakes are created equal though. With most cheesecakes you will know by now that they can be notoriously unhealthy and weighty in some cheesecake recipe incarnations. It is just a sad fact that some cheesecake recipes are much, much heavier than others. Make sure you bake your cheesecake with a great baking tray so it does not stick and crumble.
So we are here to help you guys out and prove that you can have your keto cheesecake and eat it! Since our keto cheesecake is the perfect dessert any time of the year. If cheesecakes interest you I have several other cheesecake recipes in my cookbook and you might also enjoy this key lime cheesecake recipe as well.
So without further ado it is time to start preparing my famous keto cheesecake and to start baking! Let me know how it goes for you all in the recipe comments.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
STEP ONE: MAKING THE CHEESECAKE CRUST
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup melted Kerrygold butter or soft butter of choice.
- 1/4 cup xylitol (or other keto sweetener)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all above ingredients for the cheesecake together first of all.
- Butter the springform pan in readiness.
- Ease the mixture into springform pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees in your oven for just 8-9 minutes.
STEP TWO: MAKING THE FILLING
- Leave all ingredients out for 6-8 hours to soften beforehand.
- 3 8 oz packages of cream cheese.
- 3 large free range eggs
- 16 oz full fat sour cream
- 1 cup of xylitol
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Beat the free range eggs and the xylitol together until combined together.
- Add cream cheese one tablespoon at a time until it’s all creamy and combined.
- Pour in the sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Finally add this mix to the cheesecake pie crust.
STEP THREE: BAKE YOUR CHEESECAKE
- Bake your cheesecake at 375 degrees for just 30 minutes.
- Now, turn off your oven and leave your cheesecake in the oven for one hour
- Remove and refrigerate.
STEP FOUR: ADD CHOICE OF TOPPINGS AND ENJOY
- Cover each slice of the cheesecake with a single strawberry sliced or a single blackberry or kiwi for example.
- A very sophisticated and dare I say perfect keto cheesecake recipe.
- Serve up and enjoy a big slice!