If you look forward to the prospect of baking some easy pick up and go low carb desserts these keto peanut butter cookies might be the answer to your calling. They are simply sinful and you can just pick them up and go.
These keto peanut butter cookies will come together in around 5-10 minutes including the preparation and the cooking time. So the keto peanut butter cookies are a super simple and easy quick treat to bake. Do ensure that you possess a high quality non stick muffin tray or a similar baking tray. The reason for this is to avoid the peanut butter cookie mix from falling apart.
Cookie ingredients falling apart in the tray is a common and disheartening issue among cookie bakers. One that is easily rectified with the correct baking accessories. Also check out these peanut butter Easter eggs.
Do let me know what you think of the keto peanut butter cookies recipe. I really hope that it pushes all your treat and snack buttons.
Sara Louise's Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Start with a medium sized mixing bowl, next to create the keto peanut butter cookies combine the peanut butter, coconut flour, vanilla, coconut sugar and salt. Stir until all are well blended and smooth.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Using a small spoon or cookie mixture scoop, form the cookie dough mixture into rounds then press down lightly to flatten and place on baking tray. Freeze until the mix firms up probably around an hour.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together coconut oil and Lily's chocolate chips.
- Using a regular fork, dunk the peanut butter cookie rounds in the chocolate mix until fully coated all over then return to the baking tray. Drizzle the peanut butter cookies with more peanut butter then freeze until the chocolate cover sets firm, around 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the keto peanut butter cookies chilled, simply sinful.