So the nights are drawing in and the evenings are undeniably darker. While you can prep and bake these keto pumpkin muffins at any time of year, they do make for a fabulous autumnal treat. You can even bake these keto pumpkin muffins for Halloween, they make great keto party snacks. Just combine the muffins with one of my other spooky party treats such as my keto pumpkin cheesecake bars and you are good to go.
In fact these keto pumpkin muffins are so low carb, healthy and yum you can power through them at breakfast time or eat as mid morning snacks. The choice is yours. My keto pumpkin muffin recipe is based on a serving count of 10 muffins per tray. Arm yourself with some high quality non stick baking trays for this one.
The mix for my keto pumpkin muffins recipe comes together easily enough in a large mixing bowl but any good food processor will also make short work of it also. Let me know how it went for you.
Sara Louise's Healthy Keto Pumpkin Muffins
- Click on the underlined text below to buy ingredients for your keto pumpkin muffins!
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Almond flour or golden flaxseed meal*
- 2/3 cup Erythritol or any sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp Gluten free baking powder
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 4 Large Egg
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Preparing To Bake The Pumpkin Muffins
- To prepare to bake your pumpkin muffins you need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Now start by lining 10 muffin cups with parchment liners.
- In a large bowl, mix up the coconut flour, the golden flaxseed meal, erythritol, sear salt, the baking powder, pumpkin pie spice until all well blended, or use your food processor.
How To Create The Keto Pumpkin Muffin Mix
- Now add in the the eggs, pumpkin puree, ghee, and vanilla, extract and stir the mix until completely blended in.
- Ladle the batter evenly into the pumpkin muffin cups and smooth out the tops. Bake the pumpkin muffins for about 25 minutes in your oven until the muffins are very slightly golden around the edges. You have keto pumpkin muffins ready to munch, well done!