This delicious homemade keto mayonnaise recipe weighs in at a paltry single carb per serving. Meaning that this keto mayo is an ideal sauce and accompaniment for the majority of your tasty keto dinners and lunches. Add my low carb mayo to salads, chicken dinners or your favorite keto snack
Or indulge in the keto mayonnaise recipe on comfy sofa nights while tucking into my sticky chicken wings or nachos for example. My keto mayonnaise sauce and dip is a healthy and versatile low carb alternative to regular mayo for keto dieters that won’t let you down.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise’s Keto Mayonnaise
- Use a suitable mayo jar that fits your blender head with no gaps.
- Next place the egg yolks in the mayo jar. Add all other ingredients (but not the stevia.)
- Pour in the avocado oil. Immerse the head of the immersion blender so it touches the bottom of the mayo jar.
- Turn on and blend and watch it become keto mayo as if by magic!
- Taste the mayo to see if it needs a bit more salt.
- Notes: Just one drop of stevia glycerite, any more and it will go too sweet.
- Optional Extras:These extra ingredients help flavor the keto mayonnaise to preference. Garlic: Add a minced clove garlic to mayo
- Scallion: Add a diced scallion to mayo
- Chive and dill: Add 4-5 minced chives and 3-4 sprigs fresh dill chopped to mayo
- Optional Extras:These extra ingredients help flavor the keto mayonnaise to preference.
Garlic: Add a minced clove garlic to mayo
Scallion: Add a diced scallion to mayo
Chive and dill: Add 4-5 minced chives and 3-4 sprigs fresh dill chopped to mayo