Any one can say that they are a secret agent. That said being a secret agent on the ketogenic diet is probably a lot harder than it looks. In between chasing down villains and circumnavigating the globe 007 still has to check his macros and get his keto ingredients from Walmart. Then find the time to pour a delicious keto martini cocktail. He sure has his work cut out.
I don’t know anyone smooth enough to do all of these things but I do know that my keto 007 martini cocktail might help most regular keto dieters who miss the occasional slick beverage. My 007 keto martini is super healthy and oodles of fun to make. Nothing deadly about it at all you will be pleased to discover.
So perhaps you thought that cocktails and popular alcoholic drinks such as my 007 keto martini were off limits on a low carb diet such as keto? I think that you will happily learn that there is room in the Aston Martin for a few of these. Just don’t drink and drive even if you are a secret agent in your spare time.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto 007 Martini
- 3 Oz Gin or Vodka
- 1/2 Oz Extra Dry Vermouth
- 3 Large Pimento Olives
- Pour the 007 keto martini ingredients into a martini shaker
- Add 5 or 6 large ice cubes
- Close the cocktail shaker well and shake to mix and hasten the cooling process
- Pour the secret agent martini into a chilled martini glass straining out the cold ice.
- Place olives in the glass on a toothpick using a side dish for extras.
- Aim, shoot and enjoy your secret agent keto martini.