Sara Louise's Keto Almond RollsPrint Pin Rate
Free Sample of Sara's Cookbook?Delivered by Messenger >> Click For The Recipe Pack
- Step One: Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- In a Vitamix or Cuisinart pulse together almond butter and eggs until very smooth
- Add in apple cider vinegar and swerve
- Add the baking soda and salt
- Transfer batter to pan greased with coconut oil
- Bake at 350° for 35 – 45 minutes depending on your oven.
- Makes 6 large muffins or 12 small muffins. These rise so fill the tin only half way. You can also make them in a loaf pan.
I’m very very impressed with Chicago pans and tins. They are professional grade and will last for decades. Just be sure to use coconut oil to grease them.
Enjoy Sara's Tasty Recipe?Get 100's More: Click Here For a Recipe Pack