Guacamole is delicious on its own terms or when combined with other sides and main meals, nachos probably spring to mind. The latter of course are not especially keto friendly but my guacamole recipe most certainly is. Remember that guacamole is derived from avocados which is one of the healthiest keto superfoods that there is.
This low carb authentic guacamole is a super healthy addition to your keto eating plan. In fact Guacamole is an excellent, tasty snack choice when paired with say my big night in chicken wings. This keto recipe is for those who crave the stodgy, high carb meals that they miss and thought they had to say goodbye to while on keto. You can prepare this dish as a side or as part of a larger lunch or dinner.
What a great feeling it is then to realize that not all of these carb laden food need to totally be given the heave ho. As is this case with this most delicious keto authentic guacamole. This is one green dish so go get your greens and enjoy my super tasty keto guacamole.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Authentic Guacamole
- 1 Tomatillo Mexican husk tomato
- 4 avocados Ripe
- 1/4 Cup red onion minced
- 1/4 Tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tsp sea salt
- 1 lime Juice only
- 3 Tbs tomatoes diced
- 2 Tbs Fresh cilantro
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 1 Jalapeno pepper seeded
- Place avocados in your home kitchen food processor.
- Pulse the avocados until the blend is mostly smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the food processor and pulse once more.
- Pulse 3 times just to combine, so as not to be too mushy.
- Serve the yummy keto guacamole garnished with a sprig of cilantro or a slice of lime to add some real authentic style to this dish.