Fantastic is all I can say about this low carb keto beef and broccoli dinner. A tasty beef main meal paired with delicious broccoli, how can you seriously and resist such a healthy dish when it packs such a delicious punch?
This beef main course consists of sliced beef mixed with fresh broccoli. The mix is flavored with onion, garlic and ginger. Sometimes sliced beef also is labeled as pepper steak but either will suffice. Grab yourself a decent wok and this dish is ready to start work.
Preparing The Keto Beef and Broccoli Recipe
This is a gloriously tasty meat and veggie combination recipe, full of flavor and quick to make. Give my keto beef and broccoli recipe a try, you will be really glad that you did. Just follow the recipe instructions below and you will be tucking into delicious low carb beef and broccoli in under 15 minutes give or take.
Sara Louise's Keto Beef and Broccoli
- In your favorite wok or frying pan add two tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Heat up the oil over a medium heat. This cooks fast so watch out!
- Cut up one small onion and add to the wok or pan.
- Mince 1 small piece of ginger and add to the pan.
- Mince 1 clove of garlic and add to the pan.
- Add one pound of juicy sliced beef. (Some times they have it labeled pepper steak but any thin cut beef works for this recipe).
- Let brown in the wok for a few moments and stir well.
- Add 4 cups of broccoli florets to the mixture.
- Add 1/4 cup wheat free tamari sauce to the wok.
- Cook the broccoli to taste. Find the right taste balance, some will want it in between raw and completely cooked. Watch the broccoli turn a deeper green to get your timings just right.
- Some might want to add a teaspoon of swerve to the mix. I don’t tend to do this myself.
- Serve up over some riced cauliflower.
- Pour the extra sauce over the cauliflower depending just how much sauce you desire.
Complimentary Keto Beef and Broccoli Infographic
Did you enjoy this keto beef and broccoli dinner? I sure hope so. If you collect keto dinner recipes such as these tasty beef dishes; please feel free to use this complimentary keto beef and broccoli recipe pin graphic on your social media or blog. Also consider this alternative Beef Zo Mein recipe.
We think keto beef and broccoli just tastes incredible and yet so simple to make . We would love as many people as possible to enjoy my keto beef recipes.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more