A tasty beef main meal paired with delicious broccoli, how can you seriously and resist such a healthy dish?
This beef main course consists of sliced beef mixed with fresh broccoli. The mix is flavored with onion, garlic and ginger. Sometimes sliced beef also is labeled as pepper steak but either will suffice. Grab yourself a decent wok and this dish is ready to start work.
This is a gloriously tasty meat and veggie combination recipe, full of flavor and quick to make. Give my keto beef and broccoli recipe a try, you will be really glad that you did.
Sara Louise's Keto Beef and Broccoli
- In your favorite wok or frying pan add two tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Heat up the oil over a medium heat. This cooks fast so watch out!
- Cut up one small onion and add to the wok or pan.
- Mince 1 small piece of ginger and add to the pan.
- Mince 1 clove of garlic and add to the pan.
- Add one pound of juicy sliced beef. (Some times they have it labeled pepper steak but any thin cut beef works for this recipe).
- Let brown in the wok for a few moments and stir well.
- Add 4 cups of broccoli florets to the mixture.
- Add 1/4 cup wheat free tamari sauce to the wok.
- Cook the broccoli to taste. Find the right taste balance, some will want it in between raw and completely cooked. Watch the broccoli turn a deeper green to get your timings just right.
- Some might want to add a teaspoon of swerve to the mix. I don’t tend to do this myself.
- Serve up over some riced cauliflower.
- Pour the extra sauce over the cauliflower depending just how much sauce you desire.