How about starting your week day with Sara’s keto bell peppers? If you love eggs then this will really up your game. You will love these keto bell pepper eggs at the weekend also when there is just a little more time to savor the tempting flavors. How can you easily refuse such a tempting early morning keto breakfast?
If you cook a lot of eggs, not just for this keto bell peppers recipe but for others also then I recommend the Dash Egg Cooker, it makes short work of all those eggs.
On the flip side my keto bell pepper eggs recipe is a energy filling and super motivating tasty way to start any day of the week also. You can cook the eggs in a pepper ring or stuff the half pepper, you decide.
If you should ever cook this tasty keto bell peppers recipe for breakfast; do let me know what you thought of my keto breakfast recipe and share on social media. I think you and your family will just love these keto bell pepper eggs!
Sara Louise's Keto Bell Peppers and Eggs
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Bell pepper sliced into 1/4" rings
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black peppers
- 2 tbsp. Chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. Chopped chives
Preparing The Bell Pepper Eggs
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, use some cooking spray to grease the pan.
- Place a bell pepper ring in the cooking skillet, then sauté nicely for two minutes.
- Next turn the pepper ring, then crack an egg in the middle of the pepper ring. Season the ingredients with salt and pepper, then let sit in the pan until the egg is cooked to your liking, 2 to 4 minutes for most people.
- Repeat with the other eggs you want to cook, then garnish with chives and parsley or any other garnish.