One might think that cocktails such as this keto Bloody Mary and a healthy keto lifestyle are not an obvious marriage made in heaven. Yet as our other cocktail recipes such as the keto margarita prove so well. Moderation of your alcoholic beverages on keto is more than possible. Indeed a cocktail is a very relaxing way to wind down after a stressful day or week working hard. So you deserve a keto Bloody Mary or two.
What is so good about these keto cocktail recipes is the fact they can all be made at home with minimal fuss involved. You do need a few items to make them look good, cocktail glasses for serving up naturally and a decent cocktail mixing set. These cocktail accessories do not need to be costly. Chances are that you already have them in your drinks cabinet.
My keto Bloody Mary cocktail recipe comes together with Tito’s vodka, lemon and lime and a few dashes of Tabasco sauce. Along with the remaining ingredients as outlined in the recipe below. The end result is a beautiful and relaxing keto Bloody Mary that cannot fail to impress.
Sara Louise's Keto Bloody Mary
- 1 lemon wedges
- 1 lime wedges
- 2 oz High quality vodka I use Tito’s
- 4 oz Sacramento Tomato Juice
- 1-2 Dashes of Tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp Golds Horseradish
- 2 Some Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- 1 pinch Smoked paprika
- Salt for rim of glass
- Celery stick
- 2 green olives
- Rub the edge of the lime wedge on 1/2 the glass.
- Rub the edge of the lemon wedge on the other 1/2 the glass.
- Rub salt on the outside edge of the glass
- Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into the glass.
- Fill with ice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a shaker.
- Pour over ice.
- Add celery and olives.
- Sit back and enjoy paradise.