What could be better than my crunchy keto granola mixed up with fresh blueberries and full fat Greek yoghurt to make this delicious and filling keto blueberry yoghurt parfait. Short on keto breakfast ideas perhaps and a fan of yogurt recipes then this could be exactly what you are looking for. The Greek yoghurt ( or yogurt in some parts of the world ) is super healthy. This particular parfait recipe is topped with fresh blueberries but you can swap out with other keto friendly fruits also.
Making The Keto Blueberry Yoghurt Parfait
The good news is that this is a pretty simple recipe to prepare at home. The recipe is even quicker to make if you have already prepared the granola. Remember granola keeps for ages so you can batch cook the granola for multiple servings easily. The recipe only uses a few ingredients, with the main ingredients being the fresh blueberries and the full fat Greek yoghurt. The entire dish should normally come together in 10-12 minutes or so. Not bad for early risers with precious little time on their hands.
Blueberry Yogurt Parfait
PREPARING THE KETO BLUEBERRY YOGHURT PARFAIT
- 1 Oz Crunchy keto Granola See my recipe
- 1 A cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Plain full fat Greek yogurt your favorite brand
- 1 One dropper of liquid vanilla sweet leaf sweetener
MAKING THE KETO BLUEBERRY YOGHURT PARFAIT
- Prepare my keto Granola recipe and store in an airtight container, you will need the granola shortly.
- Ladle 1/4 cup yogurt into the bottom of a tall glass.
- Evenly sprinkle half the blueberries over the top of the yoghurt.
- Ladle the remaining 1/4 cup of full fat Greek yogurt on top.
- Evenly sprinkle the remaining fresh blueberries over the top of the glass.
- Using a dropper of liquid Vanilla Sweet Leaf drip the sweetener evenly over all of the fresh blueberries and Greek yogurt
- Finally top the fresh blueberries with my crunchy keto Granola recipe.
- Serve up and get your spoon ready, tuck in and enjoy the keto blueberry yoghurt parfait!
Did You Make The Keto Blueberry Yoghurt Parfait?
Did you enjoy preparing the keto blueberry yoghurt parfait? Not too difficult to make I hope. If you collect yummy low carb breakfast recipes; such as this keto blueberry yoghurt parfait recipe. Then please feel free to leave a comment in the recipe box below. I always reply to recipe feedback good or bad.
Complimentary Keto Blueberry Yoghurt Parfait Infographic
I know a lot of you are keen keto bloggers and use Pinterest a lot, along with other social media platforms to share your favorite breakfast recipes. So feel free to use this complimentary keto blueberry yoghurt parfait infographic on your social media and blogs.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Healthy Keto Blueberry Yoghurt Parfait
What could be better than my crunchy keto granola mixed up with fresh blueberries and full fat Greek yoghurt to make this delicious and filling keto blueberry yoghurt parfait.