I can never understand why so many people turn their nose up at the prospect of devouring some healthy greens. Possibly a natural dislike forms when young and more carefree, who knows for certain. Nevertheless this keto broccoli casserole makes for a beautiful dinner or elegant side dish, you decide how to serve it up.
If you’re not a big fan of broccoli, but know you should be getting more greens in your life do not worry as this aversion to fresh broccoli is something we can work on. There are lots of ways to make greens taste more appealing on keto, so be assured that this recipe is for you!
The low carb keto broccoli casserole becomes smothered in the rich creamy, cheesy sauce. For the cheese sauce I recommend parmesan but any of your favorite keto friendly cheeses will also work well with this recipe.The sauce is what I feel really enhances the flavour of the broccoli casserole. Make sure you possess a high quality oven dish and then this yummy broccoli casserole dish is ready to start working on your taste buds.
This is a gloriously tasty veggie combination low carb casserole recipe, full of flavor and so quick to make. Give my keto beef and broccoli recipe a try also if you liked the keto broccoli casserole recipe. You will be really glad that you did. Starting to love my keto casseroles even more, this scrumptious tuna casserole is another safe bet from Sara’s keto kitchen.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Broccoli Cassrole
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and get out an oven proof dish.
- Chop the broccoli into bite sized floret sized pieces.
- Place into the oven proof dish.
- Gently pour over the cream and sour cream in an even covering.
- Stir the greens until the broccoli is well coated in the creams.
- Mix through a third of the cheese sauce until well combined with the broccoli.
- Top with the remaining parmesan cheese, or your cheese of choice.
- Place into the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp and golden depending on whether your oven is fan assisted or not.