What could be any better than regular bulletproof coffee? Well keto bulletproof Irish coffee of course, how obvious. Seriously, many of us like a Irish coffee often after a evening meal. Yet even as keto coffee beverages become more popular. I had to really struggle to find a good keto friendly version of a hot Irish coffee recipe.
Yet here we are and I present my popular keto Irish bulletproof coffee recipe for you to brew, taste and enjoy. Irish coffee just tastes amazing in the luxury of fine post dinner surroundings. Of course, some of the problems with sinking cream and mixing the color still endure, as you will see.
Now you can use your favorite whiskey in this keto bulletproof coffee recipe. I recommend Jameson Irish whiskey as it is so fine and smooth. Or perhaps mix in with a favored rum or bourbon if you prefer. Serve up in some great looking Irish coffee glasses for the maximum effect. If you enjoyed this recipe then try my iced bulletproof coffee recipe also.
Do remember that making Irish coffee look really good in the glass is an art form, as any barista or Irish coffee connoisseur will tell you. So my Irish bulletproof coffee is no different in that regard. Just have oodles of fun getting it right and serving up piping hot.
Sara Louise's Keto Bulletproof Irish Coffee
- 6 oz of hot Bulletproof Coffee
- 1 teaspoon of Kerrygold IRISH butter
- 1 teaspoon of Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil Reliable and Quick Source of Energy 16 Ounces
- 1 teaspoon Lakanto Monkfruit 1:1 Sugar Substitute | 3 Ib NON GMO Classic White
- 1 teaspoon Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener 30 Count
- 1.5 oz of Irish Whiskey I use Bushmills or Jameson. You can use your favorite Rum or Bourbon.
- Heavy cream to top.
- Prepare Bulletproof coffee
- Add butter
- Add sweeteners
- Add Brain octane oil
- Add Whiskey
- Top with whipped cream.