Hello chicken lovers, you will find that this recipe for keto Chicken Pad Thai is an absolute corker on all fronts and especially at lunchtime and dinner. Not only is this Keto Chicken Pad Thai recipe totally sinful, it’s also low carb, paleo also and cooks in your wok or pan in just about 15 minutes!
You may not have heard of Miracle noodles particularly versus other flour based everyday noodles. One big cup of Miracle noodles has only about 30–40 calories; compare that to regular spaghetti or linguini, which has about 210 calories per cup!
So this is a simple but supremely tasty Keto Chicken Pad Thai lunch or dinner that you can whip together easily in the wok for a tasty lunchtime family meal or a memorable hang out. Let me know what you think of my keto Chicken Pad Thai recipe in the comments or on social.
Sara Louise's Succulent Chicken Pad Thai
Keto Chicken Pad Thai Ingredients
- 1/2 Lb Boneless chicken breasts Cut the chicken meat into small thin strips
- 2 Large Eggs Well beaten
- 3 Tbs Avocado oil
- 8 Oz Miracle Noodles
- 1/4 Tsp Course ground pepper
- 1 Tsp Swerve
- 2 Green Scallions Chop into 2 inch strip pieces
- 1 Whole Lime Juice Freshly squeezed
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced finely
- 1 Cup Cabbage Shredded
- 3 Tbs Chopped Peanuts
- 2 1/2 Tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- 4 Tbs Gluten free tamari sauce
- 3/4 Cup Bean sprouts
Keto Chicken Pad Thai Instructions
- Get your Miracle noodles ready according to the pack and set to one side.
- Heat a cast iron wok or pan on a low heat.
- Add the oil, scallions & minced garlic and saute in the wok for 2-3 minutes
- Add some shredded cabbage and bean sprouts to the wok and stir for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Turn heat up to medium on the wok.
- Add pieces of strip chicken and toss in the wok until chicken is cooked through, about another 2-3 minutes or so.
- Using a stirring spatula or spoon move everything to one side of the wok or pan to make space.
- Pour your well beaten eggs onto the other side of the pan and toss in the cast iron wok until cooked through.
- Stir everything together until well combined in the wok.
- In a small bowl mix together salt and pepper, any brand gluten free Tamari sauce, and the Swerve.
- Pour your Miracle Noodles into the bowl of sauce and combine everything together well.
- Turn heat off and add noodle mixture into the wok and stir until blended well.
- Pour lime juice and some peanuts over the Chicken Pad Thai and serve warm to family and guest, sit back and give yourself a clap on the back.