Without a single doubt my low carb super healthy keto chocolate crinkle cookies will give most keto dieters something sweet and dare I say crinkly to think about. Except these delicious keto chocolate crinkle cookies come with non of the guilt attached to some of their cookie brethren.
In fact this delicious snack recipe is a sure fire cookie lovers dream. Since the cookie recipe serves up 24 delicious keto chocolate crinkle cookies from one batch of mixture. Not bad at all right and the news gets even better when I tell you that these cookies can use your favorite healthy keto sweeteners and will come together in around 20 minutes flat depending on your oven.
So depending on your cooking speed it will not be long at all before one or more of my tasty keto chocolate crinkle cookies finds its way to a snack plate near you ready for immediate munching. Let me know what you think of this sumptuous cookie recipe. Plus if you simply cannot get enough of my cookies why not explore my complete keto cookie recipe collection right here. You will be really glad that you did, they are my famous top picks!
Sara Louise's Keto Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Preheat your cookie baking oven to 350
- Cover 2 Cookie sheets with some parchment paper
- Set the cookie sheets aside
- Using a mixer or your kitchen blender start making the cookies by combining butter, swerve granular, almond flour, cocoa powder, eggs , vanilla, Xanthan gum and baking powder
- Form 24 cookie balls
- Fill a plate with Swerve confectioner’s sugar and toss each ball one at a time around the plate to coat very well
- Lay on parchment paper
- Leave room between the balls
- Bake between 15-20 minutes depending on oven
- Remove the crinkle cookies from your oven
- Cool the cookies on some racks before putting away in containers or serve to guests immediately if you cant wait!