I don’t know about you but I simply adore what I call quick bite snacks. Don’t get me wrong I love baking complex cakes and other sophisticated dessert recipe also. That said there is always a time and place for quick chocolate fix keto cupcakes. If you relish the prospect of baking some easy pick up and go low carb desserts these keto chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting might be the answer to your calling.
These keto chocolate cupcakes will come together in around 30-40 minutes including the preparation and the cooking time. Do ensure that you possess a high quality non stick muffin tray or a similar baking tray. The reason for this is to avoid the cupcake mix from crumbling.
Chocolate muffin ingredients falling apart in the tray is a common and disheartening issue among muffin bakers. One that is easily rectified with the correct baking accessories. Do let me know what you think of the keto chocolate cupcakes recipe. I really hope that it satisfies a craving or two.
Sara Louise's Keto Chocolate Cupcakes With Chocolate Frosting
Making The Cupcake:
Making The Chocolate Frosting:
- 1/2 Cup Butter Leave at room temp
- 1 1/2 Tsp Rodelle vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Cups Swerve
- 1/2 Cup Bulletproof chocolate powder
- 3 Tbs Coconut milk
- Preheat your kitchen oven to 350 ready to cook the chocolate cupcakes.
Making The Cupcakes:
- Line your cupcake trays with individual paper cupcake cup liners, it is a good idea to have a non stick tray also.
- In mixer place coconut milk or almond milk whichever you prefer.
- Add the Swerve sweetener, your choice of oil, and both extracts to mixture and blend in the mixer until it froths.
- In a different blending bowl mix together the almond flour, chocolate powder, baking soda and salt until all blended neatly.
- Mix the two separate bowls together in the mixer until entirely smooth.
- Pour mixture into the liners, filling 3/4 way
- Bake in the oven for around 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Allow the keto chocolate cupcakes to cool before putting frosting on top
Making The Frosting:
- Using your mixer or blender cream together the butter and chocolate powder evenly.
- Add the Swerve confectioners and mix until smooth.
- Add in coconut or almond milk and mix well.
- Add in the vanilla.
- Mix until the appearance becomes fluffy, this should take around 3 minutes
- Use a frosting kit to swirl in a decorative manner in a pattern of your choosing.