So like clockwork we have a birthday every year and if it is not our own birthday that we are celebrating then it will be someone else’s. Either way I foresaw a big demand for keto happy birthday cake a long time ago. No wonder since a birthday without cake is like a cake without the icing, just no fun whatsoever.
So if you have a birthday approaching you need panic no longer since help is at hand in the form of my delicious keto happy birthday chocolate cake. So lets go celebrate shall we? If you enjoyed this chocolate cake recipe you might like one of my other keto choc cakes also.
Sara Louise's Keto Chocolate “Happy Birthday” Cake
- 1 Cup butter at room temperature
- 1 Cup Bulletproof chocolate powder
- 5 Cups Swerve Confectioners sweetener
- 6 Tbs Unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 Tsp Rodelle vanilla extract
- 3 Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Bars shaven into bits for decorating the cake all around the sides of the cake
- Preheat oven to 350
- Using a cake mixer combine all of the dry choc cake ingredients
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine well until creamy
- Grease two 9 inch round cake pans ready to bake
- Pour cake batter into the two cake pans
- Bake between 25-35 minutes depending on oven type.
- Remove from oven when cooked.
- Allow the cake to cool off on some cooling racks before frosting the cake.
- Using mixer cream together the butter and chocolate powder so properly combined.
- Add the Swerve confectioners to the mix and combine well
- Add in coconut milk and combine.
- Add in some vanilla extract.
- Mix together until fluffy for 3-4 minutes
- Spread frosting in between the two cakes and place cake base one on top of the other.
- Frost the entire cake all around, looking good now.
- Take a peeler and shave the 3 bars of chocolate into small shavings and place all over the sides of the cake for some decoration.
- The cake is ready for the party, lets do this...