The Martini is possibly one of my most favorite cocktails, great for relaxing at home and equally fantastic for socializing with friends when meeting for drinks. This keto chocolate martini is a blinder. While I have several popular keto Martini recipes including the rather special secret agent martini, this recipe is my current favorite.
Making the Keto Chocolate Martini
This top keto martini cocktail recipe is super straight forward to grasp. Plus this keto chocolate martini can be ready to serve in around 10 minutes. This makes it perfect when you need some wow factor at gatherings. keto cocktails and low carb beverages have been growing in popularity in the last year or so. Along with the demand for specialist keto cocktail recipes.
My keto chocolate martini is delicious, make sure you have plenty of Lilys chocolate chips to hand. Also I think a really swish cocktail glass always adds to the atmosphere. You can prepare 4 martini glasses in advance of attempting the recipe. Expect a prep time of 5-6 minutes for this keto chocolate martini. Enjoy the cocktail.
Did You Make The Keto Martini?
If you prepared this keto martini recipe do let me know how it went in the comments. I always want to hear from those that try my cocktail recipes.
Sara Louise's Keto Chocolate Martini
- 1 Cup Heavy whipping cream
- 3 Oz Shaved Lilly's Dark Chocolate
- 6 Ice cubes
- 4 Oz Choc Zero Chocolate Honest Syrup
- 5 Oz Vodka your brand
- Prepare 4 martini glasses with heavy cream painted on the edges of the glass using a pastry brush to decorate the glasses.
- Shave 3 oz of Lilly's chocolate and spread onto a plate and set to one side for now.
- Dip glasses upside down into the shaved chocolate, swirling nicely to apply the chocolate.
- In a blender pour heavy cream, chocolate syrup, vodka and ice cubes to combine.
- Blend until nice and smooth.
- Drizzle a thin swirl design of some chocolate syrup inside of each glass, how cute!
- Pour the chocolate martini into each glass evenly.
- Share sever up and enjoy the keto chocolate martini!