This chocolate mousse recipe is just so light and tasty. It works perfectly as a dessert to nay main meal, or as a light snack on it’s own merit. We all like to indulge in a bit of a chocolate treat now and again.
All too frequently we are scared by the negative aspects of eating a chocolate treat and it’s impact on our diet progress. Fortunately my keto super chocolate mousse recipe is here to help save the day, delivering a chocolate mousse treat that is delicious, light and healthy al in one tasty little package.
If you have been yearning for a scrumptious chocolate mousse style treat then this recipe could be just the ticket. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Super Chocolate Mousse
- 6 oz of Lilly’s Dark chocolate
- 5 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp of Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil Reliable and Quick Source of Energy Ketogenic Diet, More Than Just MCT Oil (16 Ounces)
- 4 large eggs separated leave them out for 2 hours to form better peaks
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup Swerve confectioners sweetener
- 6 ramekins
- Fresh mint leaves optional
- Melt the chocolate in microwave in 30 second intervals.
- When melted add the brain octane oil and cocoanut oil and still until blended.
- Whip up the egg whites until they form peaks
- In a different bowl, mix together the egg yolks, swerve, and the salt until the size doubles in volume.
FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE EXACTLY:
- Pour the chocolate oil mixture into the yolk mixture and mix thoroughly
- Add 1/3 of the egg whites and mix it into the mixture.
- Add the second 1/3 of egg whites in and stir gently.
- Finally add the final 1/3 of egg whites but don’t add the liquid that may have gathered at the bottom of the egg whites.
- Spoon your mousse into the 6 ramekins and refrigerate.
- Top with a fresh mint leaf before serving.