Sara Louise's Keto Chopped Liver
Want To Eat Favorite Foods & Lose Weight?Learn How: Click Here
- 1 pound liver beef or chicken – they are totally different flavors broiled with a bit of olive oil on them.
- 8 hardboiled eggs.
- 2 medium onions carmelized
- salt to taste.
- For this step of the recipe you will need a meat grinder. I use the one that fits into the Kitchen Aid. It does the job perfectly.
- First put the eggs through the grinder. I like the setting on coarse. Others want it to be almost paste like.
- After the eggs alternate the onions and the liver.
- When everything has passed through the grinder, add salt to taste.
- Serve this deliciousness with some sliced tomato on a toasted FoxHill Bagel.
Yes You Can Eat The Foods You Love & Stay LeanFind Out How