Coffee lovers subscribing to a ketogenic diet often ask if this means that their favorite snacks and beverages must go by the way side. As we say many times over the keto diet is a lifestyle diet that can rejuvenate even the most tired and carb laden recipes. My keto coffee liqueur will make you eyes light up and you can take that to the bank. If you love cold brew coffee drinks this could well be what you have been looking for.
Yes we already know that lots of beverages and drinks in their raw form are not often keto. We don’t cry, we head out and make them keto. You see the ketogenic diet is an opportunity for coffee lovers and cooks alike to experiment with new blends and recipe ideas. To reimagine old favorites and start new ones fresh. As is the case with this rather sinful keto coffee liqueur recipe.
Note to cold brew coffee lovers, this homemade keto coffee liqueur will take about 6-7 days to be ready but it is well worth the wait. Fancy something quicker? Try my bulletproof Irish coffee right here.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Coffee Liqueur
- 12 oz Any good vodka
- 4 Vanilla beans split
- 12 oz Dark rum
- 1 cup Whole coffee beans
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Swerve
- In a large jar add the the rum with the no brand vodka alongside the coffee beans and the vanilla beans.
- Cover and shake the bottle and set it down somewhere close.
- Shake the bottle mixture 2-3 times a day. Over time you will see the color change. I should turn a dark color.
- After one week make a syrup with the swerve sweetener and the water.
- Remove the vanilla beans and coffee beans with a kitchen strainer.
- Add the syrup and the liqueur mixture together. You can use separate holders if this is easier to accomplish.
- Your can store this coffee liqueur at room temperature or over ice, whichever you prefer the most.