This Keto creamy lemon fillet Of fish is just so fresh and filling yet absolutely light on everything else. You will feel full and your hunger cravings satisfied yet without feeling bloated and lethargic after trying out my keto creamy lemon fillet fish recipe.
The keto lemon fish fillet is best served as a main course with the juice of two lemons although you can add more depending how much of a zest and lemony twang you like. As main seafood meals go this keto creamy lemon filet of fish is fairly swift to prepare and cooks in around 25 minutes which ideal for a cooked fish lunch.
Again my keto creamy lemon fillet of fish is perfect for hosting a lunch or cooking solo depending on what you are doing. This fish recipe works with all kinds of white fish, cod, plaice, sea bass, even tuna steak so take your pick of seafood when purchasing your ingredients for this delightful fish recipe.
Sara Louise's Keto Creamy Lemon Fillet Of Fish
- 2 Lbs fillet of white fish 6 slices 5-6 oz each of local fresh fish or whatever is available at your local market such as sole, flounder, cod, halibut, sea bass etc.
- 2 Cups heavy cream
- 1/2 Cup Sour cream
- 2 Lemons Juice & Zest of 2 Lemons
- 1 1/2 Tsps onion powder
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Fine Pink Himalayan Salt to taste
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Grease pan with butter or oil
- Place fish fillets in oven safe pan
- Zest 2 lemons over fish
- Sprinkle salt to taste
- Sprinkle with ground black pepper
- Place in oven between 20-25 minutes
- On the side heat up a small skillet with cream on medium heat until small bubbles form
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the juice of 2 lemons
- Add the onion powder
- Reduce heat to low
- Simmer between 8-10 minutes or until begins to thicken
- Remove from heat
- Stir in sour cream
- Add any remaining juices from the oven baked fish pan into the creamy sauce
- When ready for serving pour creamy sauce over fish
- Serve with cut up tomato and cucumber on the side seasoned with some olive oil, lemon, parsley flakes, salt & pepper