This keto egg loaf is a yummy breakfast that you won’t forget any time soon. My keto egg loaf recipe is the perfect easy make-ahead breakfast for on those active and on the go. Best of all, they are packed with healthy nutritious protein and are just so convenient for busy mornings, weekend or holiday brunch! My keto egg loaf just takes around 35-40 minutes to cook. Yes they take a little longer than these delicious egg muffins but the wait is most certainly worth it.
If you have been hunting for a light, tasty egg based breakfast recipe for leisurely mornings; then this keto egg loaf simply ticks all the right boxes come breakfast time. Let me know what you thought of this early riser in the comments below if you do decide to make the keto egg loaf.
Sara Louise's Keto Egg Loaf
- 8 Free range large Eggs
- 250 g Cream Cheese softened 8.8 oz
- 50 g Butter melted 1.8 oz
- 1 tbsp Gelatin Powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tbsp Piping hot water
- 1 tsp Cinnamon spice
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- Begin by heating the oven to 180 C
- Beat the cream cheese with the eggs, butter, and erythritol until smoothly combined in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the piping hot water and gelatin powder to the gelatin. Beat well until combined fully into into the egg mix.
- Using a bread loaf tin, line with some grease proof baking paper.
- Evenly pour the batter into the tin. Dust neatly with the with cinnamon and nutmeg spices, and gently stir.
- Cook in the oven for 38 minutes or so. Finally remove from your oven and allow it to stand and cool down before slicing the egg loaf. The loaf should have a tempting brown top or maybe slightly golden.
- Slice into thick or medium pieces as you prefer and tuck in.
We think this keto egg loaf is truly delicious, so others can make it also please consider sharing this free Pinterest graphic to anyone who you feel may enjoy the egg loaf recipe.