Everybody loves keto fajitas and perhaps you have been hunting high and low for the ultimate low carb keto fajitas recipe. This is a keto steak fajita recipe although you can use other proteins also. Such as keto chicken fajitas, they taste awesome also. You can also use lots of incredible steak fajita marinades with this recipe.
I have to say there is something uniquely special about the sizzle and aroma that comes with baked or frying steak. Especially keto peppered steak fajitas, these just make my mouth water on a Friday or Saturday evening as I prep the kitchen for action. I hope you are ready for these keto fajitas.
Sara’s Keto Steak Fajitas Recipe
Now there is a good chance you are on this page in search of the healthiest recipe for low carb keto fajitas. This indulgent fajita recipe is often found in not so healthy diners and grills, Hard Rock Cafe for example. They taste great of course but a few twists and tweaks are required to turn delicious keto steak fajitas into the healthy low carb option that we need.
The good news is that my steak fajita recipe is easy to make and the keto fajitas can be simmering on your plate in 20-25 minutes or so. My keto fajita recipe invokes all kinds of delectable spices such as smoked paprika, garlic and black pepper. Dependable bell peppers deliver that fajita kick that we know and love. Ready to tuck in to my smoking keto steak fajitas yet? Let’s go and make some keto steak fajitas shall we!
Sara Louise's Smoking Keto Steak Fajitas
- 1 lb pepper steak or flank steaks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- To begin preparing the keto fajitas warm the oven to 400 degrees and evenly spread onions, peppers and the flank or peppered steak on a large sheet baking pan.
- Now combine together the spices in a small mixing bowl. Drizzle everything with some olive oil and then mix in the spices. Toss and combine the spice mix until completely coated with oil.
- Bake everything in oven until the flank or peppered steak is done to your liking and cooked through. It should be around 10-12 minutes depending on your oven. Serve with your favorite toppings, see the suggestions in the recipe notes.
Complimentary Keto Steak Fajitas Infographic
Did you enjoy baking and tasting the keto peppered steak fajitas? I sure hope so. If you collect yummy low carb steak recipes such as this keto steak fajitas recipe please feel free to use this complimentary pin graphic on your social media or blog.
Did You Enjoy The Keto Fajitas Recipe
We think that every keto dieter deserves to enjoy a tasty keto steak fajita meal for dinner. Be sure to pass this recipe on to anyone who might like to try it. For more daily keto dinner recipes consider joining our free e-letter or our Facebook group.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more