Get the day off to an awesome start with Sara’s tasty keto blend of baked avocado, egg and tasty smoked salmon. This really is a stunning keto breakfast idea featuring the stalwart keto foods that are baked avocado, eggs and yummy smoked salmon.
On the ketogenic diet front you will discover that there are many healthy food groups. Among them are avocados and eggs which are the absolute best for you. While equally the salmon and other fish are rich in B vitamins. Salmon also contains potassium and selenium, yet is virtually carb-free making it the perfect breakfast choice to fuel the day. If you love eggs and cook a lot of them try the Dash Egg Cooker, it makes cooking eggs and speed so much easier.
Add the salmon to the deliciously tasty baked avocado and egg with a hint of lemon and you are in for a real healthy treat. If you should make this scrumptious keto baked avocado, egg and tasty salmon for breakfast do let me know what you thought of this keto breakfast recipe and share on social media.
Keto First Baked Avocado, Egg and Smoked Salmon Breakfast
- 4 Avocados cut in halves and pits removed
- 6 Oz smoked salmon
- 8 Eggs
- 1/8 Tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbs fresh parsley
- 2 Lemons cut into 1/4 wedges
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cut avocados in halves and remove the pits
- Place the avocados facing up with the peel side on a baking tray
- Crack each egg into the avocado
- Fold or roll a slice of smoked salmon beside each egg
- Sprinkle salt, cayenne and pepper evenly over tops of avocados
- Bake in oven between 20-25 minutes
- Serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley and lemon wedges on the side