Oh my goodness keto fried fish; who would have thought that fried fish could ever be one of my keto recipes? Well the good news is that it is more than possible to cook up a keto friendly fried fish recipe and guess what I have such a keto fried fish recipe right here for you to try out.
My keto fried fish recipe is surprisingly low in fat mixing the very best low cab ingredients, we prefer skinless fish to cut down on the extra fats. I suggest cod sole or catfish fillets but if you wish you can always substitute.
Either way my keto fried fish recipe is sure to light up the cats whiskers. It is light and easy to prepare and makes for an excellent seafood main course or light lunch.
Sara Louise's Keto Fried Fish
- In a bowl mix together fish fillets with beaten egg and set aside
- In a separate large plate combine almond flour, coconut flour, salt & spices
- Take one fillet of fish at a time and coat well on both sides with the flour mixture and set aside
- Heat pan with butter or oil on medium heat
- When pan is hot place two fillets at a time until a golden color and crispy
- Using a flexible non stick spatula turn fish over
- Repeat with the 2 remaining fish fillets
- Serve hot