These keto ginger snaps are just so snackable that you could easily eat far more of these tasty ginger snaps than you really ought to. We are not trying to over tempt you though. Just saying that you could well fall in love with this low carb ginger snaps recipe and be prone to over munching.
The keto ginger snaps are similar to ginger biscuits really, I always used to devour them as a young child watching teatime television and remember them fondly. Fast forward a few years and this is my low carb version of that same recipe.
Eat these keto ginger snaps as a tasty daytime snack or as a dessert after a main meal. The choice of how to munch these ginger snacks is really all yours. As always let me know what you thought of this keto ginger snaps recipe in the comments or in our Facebook group. I always love your feedback. These ginger snaps can be baked ready to eat in under 25 minutes, how cool is that.
Sara Louise's Keto Ginger Snaps
- Preheat your oven to 350 ° F. Mix al of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients, these are the butter, Stevia, egg and vanilla extract. Make certain that you mix them well.
- Add the dry ingredients with the wet. Mix the ginger snap ingredients with a hand mixer until all blended nicely. The ginger snap dough should be slightly stiff and crumbly to the touch.
- Use a spoon to measure each ginger snap. Smooth the top of each snap with a spatula or just use your fingers to flatten out.
- Bake in the oven at 350 ° F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned at the top of each ginger snap. If you have a fan assisted oven you should keep a close eye.