I just love baking lush, homemade cookies in my kitchen at home. These keto gingerbread cookies are absolutely no exception to that rule of mine. This low carb gingerbread cookie recipe is one of my top must bake keto cookie recipes during the holidays. In fact these keto gingerbread cookies are fabulous for parties and annual autumnal gatherings. Such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas time for instance. Or just for snacking on during the week, alongside a piping hot beverage with my friends.
Making The Keto Gingerbread Cookies
The keto gingerbread cookie recipe is super easy to make at home also. All you really need to bake these cookies is some almond flour, eggs from free range hens, your favorite sweeteners and cookie spices.
Simply head to the grocery store to get the ingredients you need from the recipe below or use my handy Costco list. Then start baking the keto gingerbread cookies. You will be in for a great surprise when you taste my keto gingerbread cookies recipe for the very first time. So chance are you will be baking more of them over the holidays sooner rather than later!
Do let me know in the recipe comments how baking the keto gingerbread cookies went for you in your kitchen; and if you had any difficulties with the cookie recipe. My recipe should batch cook 34 so if you need more just increase the yield. Plus if you like gingerbread recipes in general; you may also enjoy baking these keto gingerbread snaps. They are equally delicious to munch upon with a frothy beverage or two.
Sara Louise's Keto Gingerbread Cookies
- Mix all keto gingerbread cookie ingredients together starting with the large free range eggs and ending with all of the dry cookie ingredients.
- Place dough in your chiller for about an hour or so.
- Preheat the kitchenoven to 275.
- Neatly prepare two sheets of parchment paper.
- Position half of the gingerbread cookie dough in between the two pieces of parchment and roll out to desired thickness. Best would be between 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch thick.
- Pick your cookie cutter shapes and cut out desired amount of each from the cookie dough.
- Repeat with the other half of the remaining keto gingerbread cookie dough.
- Roll out again any leftover dough and cut again using cookie cutter shape.
- Lay the keto gingerbread cookies on parchment paper or in a cookie tray.
- Bake the cookies in oven for about 25-26 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and set aside to cool down.
- Using a sifter sprinkle the swerve confectioners over the cookies to create that dusty, sugared effect.
- Store the keto gingerbread cookies in an airtight container and don't forget to tuck in!
- Hand the cookies out to all your keto friends.
Making The Most of The Keto Gingerbread Cookies
The truly awesome thing about gingerbread for me when baking is that the cookie dough used to prepare this low carb cookie recipe is fantastic for crafting all different kinds of fun and unique shapes ( awesome for keeping kids amused. ) So you can go for a traditional round cookies design to be on the safe side. Or try some Christmas tree shapes, gingerbread man shapes or even snowmen or witches on Halloween for example.
In fact if you go and grab some cookie cutters from Amazon or any reputable cooking store the possibilities are general endless with this keto gingerbread cookies recipe.
Complimentary Keto Gingerbread Cookies Infographic
Did you enjoy baking the keto gingerbread cookies recipe, I bet they tasted lush by the warm hearth with a hot cuppa right? I sure hope so. If you collect yummy low carb keto cookie recipes such as please feel free to use this complimentary pin graphic on your social media or blog.