Keto granola is an amazing low carb breakfast dish to fill you up at speed. What it lacks in style it makes up for in substance. Indeed Keto granola is never going to win culinary awards for uniqueness or presentation. We don’t mind, just like a tin of beans or a ham sandwich; granola does what you expect it to do, no surprises here. This tasty Keto granola recipe is just a simple, easy to enjoy a hearty breakfast that packs a real powerful punch where it matters.
That said there are ways to tweak keto granola to make it just a little bit more interesting, more crunchy for instance. Especially so if you are looking for a bespoke keto granola recipe. On keto of course you have to watch your grains and food groups. Therefore my keto granola recipe seeks to be the absolute healthiest keto granola recipe possible.
You don’t need any fancy baking equipment or cooking appliances to prepare my keto granola recipe. Although a nice set of serving bowls I always find relaxing, presentation matters right!
I have matched the most nutritious, healthy and wholesome granola ingredients possible. While keeping you full and satisfied of course. Let me know what you think of my keto granola recipe, hopefully you will love it. The great thing about keto granola is that you can munch whenever you have a craving for keto granola. My keto granola recipe is especially welcome for breakfast or even as a yummy dessert, you and your whole family will love it.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Granola
- Preheat your kitchen oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare two baking sheets lined with parchment paper
- Set everything to one side
- In a small pan heat up to low-medium heat ready to cook.
- Mix sunflower and pumpkin seeds, adding two teaspoons of pink himalayan salt to the keto granola mix
- Roast in pan between 3-5 minutes as you see fit.
- Using a food processor coarsely ground all granola nuts and coconut chips and seeds, one at a time
- When finished each one, add everything to a large mixing bowl
- Add vanilla powder and cinnamon and mix everything together as well as you can.
- Stir in some Swerve sweetener and coconut oil
- When well mixed together use your hands to pick up the granola, squeezing handfuls together and dropping on parchment paper in an even manner to spread out as much as possible for even toasting in the oven
- Place two trays of the mixture in the kitchen oven for around 20 minutes or more, depending on oven until slightly golden and smells divine.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely until ready to serve up.
- Or you can store the keto granola in airtight containers and enjoy later on and across the week, spot on!