A delicious keto honey cake with toasted almonds that is picture perfect for spring and Easter holidays in particular. It maybe so that this honey cake works all year but I make it at Easter each year and it has become one of my most popular spring keto recipes.
Treat yourself with my keto honey cake recipe the next time you are looking for new dessert recipe ideas. You will be glad that you did.
Sara Louise’s Keto Holiday “Honey” Cake
- Start by warming your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the keto honey cake ingredients in mixing bowl ready to combine.
- Gently combine until bended and pour the mix into a greased loaf pan.
- Top with some delicious Toasted Slivered Almonds and arrange in the way you prefer.
- Bake the keto honey cake for 35-40 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve up and enjoy the cake, you will soon come back for more.