All the time I see not enough effort devoted to the side dishes, garnishes and what I call the little touches every time I go to attend a holiday roast. Of course I keep it zipped as to say anything would be impolite. Secretly however I just wish they had my yummy keto holiday sausage stuffing to offer around the dinner table.
You see guests to holiday roasts at my house will frequently sit down to eat with this totally scrummy festive sausage stuffing. This is a low carb keto sausage stuffing that simply brings the kick of life and energy to your keto holiday roast. You will need a high quality stone baking dish for the stuffing.
It goes without saying that a big roast turkey or beef joint as the center of attention; is but a part of getting the holiday roast just right for all the family and guests. Start paying lots of extra attention to planning your keto side dishes, the garnish and sauces. I think my delicious keto holiday sausage is a pretty good place to start making the keto holiday roast even better, would you agree?
Sara Louise's Keto Holiday Sausage Stuffing
- 1 Bag Fox Hill Kitchens Croutons
- 1.5 Pounds of Sausage no sugar added
- 1 Onion large chopped into small cubes
- 1 Bunch fresh parsley finely chopped
- 4 Ribs of celery sliced thin
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 6 Tbs Coconut oil or olive oil butter
- 2 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 Cup Chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 Tsp black pepper
- 8 Oz Portabella mushrooms coarsely chopped
- Preheat your kitchen oven to 350.
- Saute the onions and celery in a medium frying pan with 3 Tbs of oil or butter.
- Season with the salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes on a medium to low temperature.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the oil or butter.
- Add the sausage sliced into 1/4 inch cut up pieces, along with the chopped parsley and cook for 7 minutes on a medium temperature.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and toss in the Fox Hill Kitchens Croutons
- Mix in the eggs and broth over stuffing and let sit for 2 minutes and toss again.
- Pour into a lightly greased ceramic baking dish.
- Place in the oven covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake 10 minutes or until browned and crisp on the top.
- This keto holiday sausage stuffing recipe can be baked ahead of time and reheated for a few minutes before serving to guests or family.
File this yummy keto holiday sausage stuffing recipe away in your keto recipe scrapbook will you. It will be a firm favorite for many years to come. Everyone loves it. And do me a big favor please, would you share it on Facebook for me? Pin my stuffing recipe on Pinterest as well!