So you have a new Instant Pot or pressure cooker and you are in the mood for keto chicken paprikash? Great if so and you are in the right place. If you love great low carb chicken dinners then this Hungarian themed chicken paprikash is a star of the show.
I recommend this recipe because it adds much needed sparkle to generic white chicken meat. In fact the paprika makes this chicken dinner come alive. Plus a lot of people on keto just love their Instant Pots. For that reason alone this is a super tasty and low carb chicken dinner idea, perfect for your new pressure cooker. Try this this Hungarian themed chicken paprikash and let me know what you think of the recipe.
Sara Louise's Keto Hungarian Chicken Paprikash (Instant Pot)
- Add olive oil to your Instant pot.
- Add onion and garlic and turn to Saute
Preparing Your Dinner
- Stir frequently for 3 minutes
- Add all other ingredients and stir.
- Lock your instant pot and set it to automatic cook mode.