You won’t go too far wrong with keto instant chicken soup. A chicken soup is just one of those staple dishes that people love, adore and keep going back to time and time again. My keto instant chicken soup recipe is one such variety of this popular light meal. The reasons are simple, chicken soup is just plain easy to make, delicious in all of it’s varieties and most people like it all over the world.
Of course chicken soup can come in lots of tasty variants. Sometimes we see it referred to as chicken broth also. A chicken soup can be quite thin and light, much like a consume; depending upon the recipe. Or a thick and creamy like a chicken broth.
My easy to prepare keto instant chicken soup recipe strikes just the right balance between filling you up without weighing you down and I think it is delicious. You can add all kinds of garnish and flavorings to your soup to provide a unique taste as well.
My keto instant chicken soup is the kind of soup recipe that is ripe for experimentation. Of course you will have to try out by following my keto instant chicken soup recipe and see for yourself.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Instant Chicken Soup
- 1 Large onion diced
- 3 pounds chicken legs and thighs
- 1 Tbs Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 4 cloves garlic diced
- 3 baby carrots for flavor only
- 1 parsnip for flavor only
- 1/2 rutabaga for flavor only
- 3 stalks of celery cut into small chunks
- 1 sprig parsley to garnish
- 2 1/2 quarts water
- Place all ingredients in Instant Pot.
- Set on pressure cook and lock.
- Follow instructions.
- In the Breville, it was 15 minutes after heating up to make a rich delicious soup.