Romantic comfort foods such as these delicious keto Italian meatballs are a great Italian themed Valentines Day appetizer to prepare for your loved one.
Of course while meatballs are delicious any time of year, this is my Valentines Day keto meatball appetizer recipe. This dish is romantic in every way and an excellent choice if you are choosing to stay in and cook for your loved one this year.
If you have tried any of my other meatball recipes such as these meatballs with artichoke hearts you will know already that they are easy to prepare and season. With a cook time of 18-20 minutes these keto Italian style Valentine meatballs are a light weight and healthy appetizer.
Plus about as romantic as you could possibly be. Show your loved one how much you care with my Italian keto meatballs recipe.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise’s Italian Meatballs
- 1 pound Ground beef
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Flaxseed meal
- 1 Large egg
- ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Put the first eight meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix them thoroughly. Next up add the rest of the keto meatball ingredients and continue to mix everything until thoroughly blended together.
- Preheat your kitchen oven to 400 degrees. Start to shape your keto Italian meatballs (using a spoon to scoop each one can help keep the size and shape consistent). Roll each meatball in your hands to keep the size and shape the same for each. Then place each meatball on a lightly greased sheet pan. You should end up with 12-16 delicious Italian style meatballs.
- Put the tray holding the meatballs in the oven and bake them for about 18-20 minutes until properly cooked all the way through.
- Dish up and serve the romantic meatballs to your loved one, enjoy!