Oh my goodness, keto key lime cheesecake is just so, so so good and I absolutely just love a good cheesecake recipe. One of the very best aspects of a low carb ketogenic diet is that delicious desserts such as lime cheesecake can still feature heavily in your weekly meal plans. In fact several delicious keto cheesecake recipes that you won’t want to miss now feature in my latest fat burning cookbook.
Anyway on with the show and this keto key lime cheesecake includes a tasty crunchy crust made from cinnamon and almond flour. While the delicious cheesecake filling uses cream cheese and vanilla extract to attain the indulgent rich flavor.
My best advice is to head on over to your kitchen and start preparing the ingredients for this dessert recipe. Then start making this tempting key lime cheesecake yourself. If it goes well then tell all your friends about it. Let me know in the comments how the lime cheesecake recipe went for you or if you encountered any difficulties preparing and baking etc.
Sara Louise's Keto Key Lime Cheesecake
STEP ONE: MAKING THE CRUST
- Combine all above ingredients together.
- Butter the springform pan in advance.
- Ease the mix into the waiting springform pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees in your oven for just 8-9 minutes.
STEP TWO: LIME CHEESECAKE FILLING
- Leave all ingredients out for 6-8 hours to soften up nicely.
- Beat the free range eggs and xylitol (or swerve) until combined.
- Add cream cheese one tablespoon at a time until it’s all nice and creamy.
- Then pour in the sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Drop in 3/4 cup of the Key Lime juice
- Finally add this mix to the pie crust.
STEP THREE: BAKING YOUR CHEESECAKE
- Bake your cheesecake at 375 degrees for just 30 minutes in the oven.
- Leave your cheesecake in the oven for one hour to cool down.
- Remove from the oven and place in the chiller.
STEP FOUR: TOP AND ENJOY
- Cover each slice with a single slice of lime and mint leaves as you prefer.
- Serve up a slice and indulge, you deserve it.