Sara Louise's Keto Key Lime CheesecakePrint Pin Rate
Free 10 Day Meal Plan by KetoFirstClick Here >> To Get Your Meal Plan
- Leave all ingredients out for 6-8 hours to soften a MUST
- 3 8 oz packages of cream cheese no sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 16 oz full fat sour cream
- 1 cup of xylitol or swerve
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
STEP ONE: CRUST
- Mix all above ingredients together.
- Butter the springform pan.
- Press mixture into springform pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for just 8 minutes.
STEP TWO: FILLING
- Leave all ingredients out for 6-8 hours to soften (a MUST)
- Beat the eggs and xylitol (or swerve) together.
- Add cream cheese one tablespoon at a time until it’s all creamy.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla.
- 3/4 cup Key Lime juice
- Add this mixture to the pie crust.
STEP THREE: BAKE
- Bake your cheesecake at 375 degrees for just 30 minutes.
- Now, turn off your oven and leave your cheesecake in the oven for one hour
- Remove and refrigerate.
STEP FOUR: TOP AND ENJOY
- Cover each slice with a single slice of lime and mint leaves.
- It’s elegant.
- It’s perfect.
- Don’t change the recipe.
Enjoy This Keto Recipe?Get 100's More Just Like It Here