Sara Louise's Keto Lemon Basil Roasted Chicken
Want To Eat Favorite Foods & Lose Weight?Learn How: Click Here
- 1 Tbsp Almond meal
- 1 5-7 pound whole chicken
- 8 large basil leaves
- 1 large lemon thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- coconut oil
- t tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Shake almond meal into large roasting bag
- Place into baking dish
- Loosen the skin around the chicken breast with a knife.
- Place 4 slices of lemon and the basil leaves under the skin on each side.
- Place half the onion and the rest of the lemon slices in the cavity of the chicken.
- Brush chicken with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Put the chicken in the roasting bad and tie it.
- Cut 6 slits in the bag.
- Back for 90 minutes.
Yes You Can Eat The Foods You Love & Stay LeanFind Out How