This keto lemon freeze recipe is just the ticket during a summer heat wave or on any warm day. A dessert recipe that is so refreshing and light. Think gentle breezes and elegant scents on a hot day. On the hunt for a lightweight dessert then you just might have found it. This keto lemon freeze comes together in just a few short minutes.
Enjoy the keto lemon freeze in the garden at home or take it to the beach to cool down with friends. Ligher keto desserts are harder to come by and this is sure to delight keto dieters and dessert lovers everywhere.
For added effect garnish the lemon freeze with your favorite low carb berries such as blackberries or blueberries. Both of these berries are excellent choices for any keto dieter. They taste delicious with my keto lemon freeze recipe. If you enjoyed making this let me know how it went. Looking for a similar recipe why not try this frozen raspberry mousse as well.
Sara Louise's Keto Lemon Freeze
- 1 Cup Xylitol or Swerve
- 4 Free range eggs
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbs lemon rind
- Take your blender or mixer and using the egg whipping attachment beat 4 egg yolks with 1 cup Xylitol or Swerve on low-medium heat until the color turns light brown
- Next drop in the the lemon juice and the lemon rind and combine again for a couple minutes on low power.
- Pour the resulting lemon freeze mixture into a separate bowl and place aside for now.
- Allow to the mixing bowls to dry out properly.
- With the mixer place 4 egg whites inside the bowl and beat on high setting until you see peaks forming.
- Now with care pour egg and lemon sweetened mix into the egg whites and fold by hand using a flexible spatula or spoon, gently until nicely combined together.
- Pour mixture into suitable glass containers and let freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve allow to sit for a few minutes for easy scoop.
- Finish by garnishing for presentation with some lush raspberries, blackberries or even some blueberries or any other berries of choice.
Plus if you love pinning feel free to add this keto lemon freeze pin to your own boards. The image below is free to use and share.