I confess I love really lemon cake, I mean it is crazy not to right and this low carb keto lemon zucchini bread is possibly the next best thing to cake. Now you probably know already that breads in general and the ketogenic diet are not traditionally happy bedfellows. That said there are bread recipes or bread alternatives that come very close to the real thing that you miss, crave and long for. One of my most popular being this keto French bread recipe.
This yummy recipe for keto lemon zucchini bread is no exception. The low carb bread recipe is very easy to make and will come together in your kitchen in next to no time at all. This keto bread recipe uses extra fine almond flour.
The baking time for this keto lemon zucchini bread is around 45-50 minutes in total. Next time you have an hour to spare and feel like some keto lemon zucchini bread this delicious keto bread recipe is one I certainly recommend that you try out. So do let me know what you thought of this scrumptious low carb keto lemon zucchini bread recipe in the comments. Happy bread baking guys.
Sara Louise's Keto Lemon Zucchini Bread
- Step One: Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Butter a loaf pan so it is well greased inside
- Step Two: Combine the Lemon Zucchini Bread Ingredients
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Add the free range egg, grassfed butter, lemon juice, lemon peel
- Stir only with a wooden spoon
- Drain the liquid from the zucchini
- Add zucchini and combine together well.
- Step Three: Bake the Bread
- Place the mixture in the pre heated oven.
- Bake for only 45-50 minutes.
- Delicious keto bread and very low in sweetener.