Keto marshmallow treats are pop in your mouth fun and kids and adults alike just can’t get enough of these keto treats. In fact it is rather hard to go wrong with these delicious and scandalously tasty keto marshmallow treats. Think of your favorite naughty food then take the naughtiness away with my keto inspired version of this amazing low carb treat and dessert recipe.
Keto marshmallow treats are simply super snackable. They are fantastic for parties and gatherings such as at Halloween, Thanksgiving or any Autumnal gatherings and get-togethers.
Making The Keto Marshmallow Treats
So as I have spent time much making these marshmallows as healthy as possible there is no need to feel too bad when you give in to your marshmallow cravings.
Make sure you have a good, high quality baking tray when preparing my keto marshmallow treats so they look and taste at their best.
Sara Louise's Keto Marshmallow Treats
Toasting the treats
- 12 oz coconut flakes
- Step One: Warm up the oven to 320 degrees
Toasting the Keto Marshmallow Treats
- add one pack of the coconut flakes
- make sure you place them on a cookie sheet
- let them roast in the oven for 6-7 minutes or so, turn the flakes so they are all exposed
- toast for another 1-2 minutes until everything is golden and crunchy.
- Set the toasted flakes aside to cool down a little.
Making The Keto Marshmallows
- Step Two: Combine the remaining ingredients
- Place the gelatin in a cooking pot and cover with cold water.
- Gently stir until all gelatin is dissolved in the pot.
- Place to one side for now.
- Whip and beat the egg whites.
- Add Braggs apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract, salt, and powdered swerve slowly.
- Place to one side for now.
- Add the hot water to the gelatin in the pot.
- Combine until smooth.
- Add the liquid stevia
- Using a high mixer setting and while beating the egg white mixture add the gelatin.
- Beat on high for 3 more minutes until the mixture goes thick.
- Beat for one minute.
- Next butter the base of a large baking pan.
- In a large pot melt 8 oz of butter and evenly coat the toasted coconut flakes.
- Combine with 2 cups of marshmallows.
- Cover everything well.
- Place the entire mixture into the recently buttered pan and firmly press in.
- Place in the chiller for 4 hours.
- Enjoy munching on Sara's Keto Marshmallow treats.
Complimentary Keto Marshmallow Treats Infographic
Did you enjoy baking the keto marshmallow treats, I bet they tasted good by the warm log fire right? I sure hope so. If you collect yummy low carb keto treat recipes such as please feel free to use this complimentary pin graphic on your social media or blog.
Other Keto Treat Recipes You Might Like
If you thought that these keto marshmallow treats were great fun and more importantly tasted great. You might also enjoy these Halloween pumpkin muffins. Go on treat yourself.