This keto matzo balls soup recipe is a fantastic choice when you desire something light but yummy. The matzo balls soup is very simple to prepare and is full of healthy taste sensations.
Try this quick and easy keto soup idea for a delicious lunch or dinner, the choice is all yours. One thing is certain this light weight soup will still fill you up and matzo balls are delicious. If you have never tried them then they are an awesome keto soup recipe, one for the recipe scrapbook.
Plus you could also pair the keto matzo balls soup with one of my delicious keto breads, like this no more rye super bread recipe for example. Just a great keto bread recipe and ideal for dipping in that tasty matzo soup you just made on the stove. Let me know how the keto matzo balls soup went.
Making The Keto Matzo Balls Soup Recipe
If you enjoyed this low car keto matzo balls soup recipe suggestion; then you may also appreciate this creamy keto turkey soup also for lunch or dinner. So heartwarming in the colder months of the year as well.
Sara Louise's Keto Matzo Balls
- Beat eggs with Salt and Pepper for about a minute
- Mix in the Almond flour and place in freezer for 30 minutes
- Bring water or chicken stock to a boil
- Wet fingers with water and roll the batter into balls and then drop into the pot of boiling water
- Set temperature to simmer for 20 minutes