Cocktails are a great way to unwind while chilling with friends or on vacation. You may not have tried this keto mint julep recipe. Making delicious cocktails such as this awesome keto mint julep is enormous fun.
Drinking in the great results of your cocktail making endeavors is an even better feeling. This keto mint julep is an original keto cocktail recipe that I wholly recommend you try on a warm night. If you love delicious keto cocktails then this drinks recipe will provide hours of fun.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Mint Julep
- 2 oz Kentucky Bourbon
- 1 Tsp Swerve
- 2-4 oz Peach Hint Water Sparkling
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Place the mint and the swerve in a bourbon glass and muddle it.
- When you muddle you crush the mint leaves with the swerve to free the essence of the mint. When you smell the mint, it’s done.
- Add 2 oz of bourbon and stir.
- Add 2-4 oz of the Peach Sparkling Hint Water
- Stir again and add fresh mint leaves.
- Serve over ice.