So many cakes leave you feeling weighed down and bloated, even some keto cake recipes are guilty of this. Not so with my moist keto blueberry cake.
This is one low carb keto blueberry cake recipe that I am certain you will all fall in love with and have incredible fun preparing and baking in your keto kitchen. The blueberry cake makes for a fantastic afternoon’s baking, I can’t wait to let you try and bake my keto blueberry cake.
Sara Louise's Keto Moist Blueberry Cake
- Preheat Oven to 375
- Grease 9x12 inch pan at least 2inches deep with butter
- In a cake mixer place butter, Lakanto, lemon extract and vanilla extract and mix for 2 minutes
- Add eggs
- In a separate bowl mix the almond flour, baking powder and salt
- Using your cake mixer on low add the dry mixture until smooth
- By hand add 1 1/2 cups of the blueberries
- Gently pour the batter in the pan
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Remove and add the remaining 1/2 cup blueberries by sprinkling it over the top of cake
- Put back in oven for 45 minutes until golden brown and a knife in the center comes out clean
- Remove from oven and let cool one hour before serving
- The blueberries may bleed onto your plate when still warm. It is moist and delicious.