A delicious Moroccan styled seafood main meal that is carried to new heights by tasty salmon fillets rich in healthy oils and micronutrients.
The keto Moroccan salmon dish is flavor enhanced with tasty jalapeño peppers and paprika seasoning with a pinch of pink Himalayan salt.
If you are on the lookout for something new and exciting while all the time you simply love keto salmon recipes. Then surely this could be your number one keto seafood recipe choice for dinner.
If you liked cooking and eating this Moroccan infused seafood recipe then you may also enjoy my keto salmon teriyaki as well.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Moroccan Salmon
- 16 oz Salmon fillets 4-5 oz
- 1 large red pepper
- 3 Green jalapeño peppers
- 4 cloves peeled garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 Cup water
- 1 carrot
- 2 Cups fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 a large tomato
- 2 tbs paprika
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Use a medium sized cooking post at least to allow the juices to flow.
- Cut some red pepper into long even strips.
- Slice the carrot into 1.5 inch strips
- Toss both the pepper and carrot into a pan and sauté with a little olive oil and some pink Himalayan salt.
- Add the green jalapeños thinly sliced along with the garlic.
- Sauté all together.
- Add small cubes of tomato to the pan.
- Sauté for 5-6 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the olive oil, paprika, black pepper , pink Himalayan salt and some fresh water.
- Let boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Place lemon slices all around the pot.
- Add in the Salmon fillets ensuring the the salmon is halfway covered in liquid.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro on top of Salmon evenly.
- Cover and let cook for 20-22 minutes on medium heat then lower for 5 further minutes.
- Serve with steamed broccoli or asparagus and enjoy to your hearts content.